New on this Site
All important changes to the website of the Austrian data protection commission will be posted here. Changes and updates of the hyperlinks and newsletter editions will not be specially indicated.
23 December 2011: We wish all our visitors a merry christmas and a happy new year!
13 December 2011: The Datenschutzgesetz 2000, Austrias main data protection law, has been amended. The updated English translation is online.
23 December 2010: We wish all our visitors a merry christmas and a happy new year!
21 December 2010: The updated English translation of the Datenschutzgesetz 2000 (the Austrian data protection act) is online.
23 December 2009: We wish all our visitors a merry christmas and a happy new year!
8 July 2009: The reports of the Eurodac Supervision Coordination Group are available.
30 June 2009: The Fourth Activity Report of the Joint Supervisory Body of Europol - November 2006 to November 2008 is published.
26 June 2009: The data protection commission has moved on 26 June 2009. We can be reached at our new location on 29 June 2009.
11 February 2009: The most recent activity report of the Working Party on Police and Justice is published.
23 December 2008: We wish all our visitors a merry christmas and a happy new year!
21 July 2008: The new website of the data protection commission and the data processing register opens. We will work on the page in the next few days and fix any mistakes that show up.
What has changed?
- The data processing register (Datenverarbeitungsregister) gets a sub-page.
- Hyperlinks to specific sub-pages ('Deep Links') may or may not work. We plan to set up redirects to the most important pages.
- The new site has a search function.
- The domain www.dsk.gv.at remains unchanged.
- All content remains, but will be reorganized and expanded.
- The e-mail-addresses of the data protection commission and the data processing register are unaffected.